The newly designed Pool Rover S2-40 improves on the already simple jet drive system. The new, sleeker design not only looks sharp, it houses a new single motor DC system and top access to the filter bags.
To operate it, just drop it into the pool and press a button to get it started. You can return later to a sparking clean pool. In addition to the standard fine (2 micron) filter bags, the S2-40 also includes a set of mesh filter bags for fast leaf pick up!
If you presently have or had an earlier model of the pool rover, rest assured that this one is even better.
- Just drop in the pool and touch a button. It's that easy
- Cleans a 24' diameter pool in about an hour
- Non-marring wheels easily roll over rippled or footprinted vinyl pool bottoms
- Doesn't require poles or hoses - works independently of your main filter
- Filters better than your main filter
- Removes everything from leaves to algae using a pair of 2 Micron filters
- Actually pays for itself by reducing the use of water, chemicals and electricity
- Proven reliability - Pool Rovers last for years